October 31, 2009

The day began with the new house rules. I’ve been sprayed with water and had the growl a number of times. We managed to get some clothes washed too!

Mamaw put peanut butter inside my dog Kong and froze it last night. She thought that would be a perfect treat for me today. I loved it—it just didn’t love me! I threw up all over my bedding and my right paw. Mamaw was very, very gentle and washed me up. Then she took my bedding down to the basement to wash too. So now my bed is just like new. She wiped out the inside and outside of my kennel and everything. You know, Mother does know best. I am so thankful to have such a loving family.

Oh the walk today was very different. I had to wear a special collar. It is very soft leather and has chain links on it. When I don’t follow directions, or I get distracted on the walk, Mamaw yanks up on that. It makes a noise and immediately brings me back into the moment. I did pretty darned good. The one thing I simply did not like was that one snotty dog that thinks he owns the street! We just avoid him at all cost. Mamaw told me that dog needs some help from BARK BUSTERS!

I know we will be going for another walk yet today because it is so beautiful outside. Mamaw wants to get a picture of me laying in all of the colorful leaves in our yard so I’ll rest just for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment