November 4, 2009

Mamaw is having Poppy contend with me first thing in the morning cause she wants me to be sure and do my potty outside while she is gone. Yep, she is going to leave me for a few days and go visit her son, Daniel, and his family for a few days. That’s okay, I don’t mind Poppy taking me out first thing. The thing is, when I am done I just go back to the bedroom door and whine. Eventually Mamaw gets up and I’m always so glad to see her. She takes her fingernails and rubs both sides from the neck back and it feels so good I just lie down with my back feet out behind me. Then we gotta love a little…I wonder how I will manage without her while she is gone those few days?

Boy, talk about walks today! Three of them…yes, THREE . Those lawn people were back and she wanted to expose me to the noise over and over again and so, off we went. She says I am doing much better and Poppy walked the last time with us and he said he could really see a difference! That pleases me so.

That square cube Mamaw got me yesterday either annoys me or I’m a little hesitant to touch it. It doesn’t bother me to flop the Kong around to get the treat but there is something about the cube that disturbs me. Mamaw says I’ll get the courage if we just leave it on the floor—she thinks maybe the size intimidates me.

I am so pooped. I guess Poppy is going to a continuing CE class tonight with his boss, Terry Huseman and Mamaw is going out for a glass of wine and some spaghetti with Sue. I can catch up on my sleep while she is gone.

When she got home we played for a long time. Mamaw gave me a hint on how to get the cube to release some treats! I’m happy now. And you know what? I’m beginning to believe that Mother knows best. Don’t tell her I said that!

No comments:

Post a Comment