October 25, 2009

Changes are coming…this morning was potty time, introduced to food, smelled Mamaw’s cup of hot tea, worked through my “tricks” and brushing. I was then ushered into my kennel like an old sock with a hole in it, while SHE leisurely took her shower, brushed her teeth and washed her hair. She did finally let me out to watch her with the blow dryer and makeup. Then Poppy gets ready for work. I thought this guy was semi-retired, but he sure seems to work a lot!

Mamaw left for a while and I am again in my kennel. I really don’t mind so much as long as she makes sure I don’t need to use the potty. She wasn’t gone for too long today. Then she lets me free and I see Sue with her. They go into the computer room and are on the Internet looking for winter cruises of all things. What will they do with me while she is gone and Poppy has to work? I’m kinda nervous about that.

What a lovely day it was for a walk around the circle. It rained 3 ¾ inches during that period of nasty weather and now the leaves are wet and they don’t make noises as they blow around. I wasn’t nearly as interested in them today. I walk pretty good with Mamaw until I make the curve and then I want to get out ahead of her. She doesn’t like that but I won’t stop. We need some professional help with that.

2 comments: