November 19, 2009

I am 4 months old today and what do we see when we get up? A note from Mamaw! Bye for now, Poppy & Scarlett. I love U both sooooo much! Something is goin’ on here today – Poppy woke me up this morning instead of Mamaw. He was very loving and took me out for my essentials and had breakfast waiting but I missed Mamaw’s special way of waking me up. Poppy told me Mamaw was gone for a few days visiting her son, Daniel and his family.

It was pretty chilly out today so Poppy and I went for just one walk. Walking with him is a little different than going with Mamaw – he is no nonsense and I decided I better walk pretty good if I want him to take me on more nice walks. We did play quite a bit – especially chase the ball and bring it back to him. I think I am getting the hang of it better now. Overall, we did pretty good but I sure can’t wait for Mamaw to get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment