November 20, 2009

Another day and no Mamaw – I strolled all over the place today – her scent is everywhere but I couldn’t find her in any of the usual places. Poppy was “Johnny on the spot” for food, water, potty and poop runs but it sure is different without Mamaw around – just seems like things aren’t quite right when she isn’t here for our love fests. The weather was nicer today and Poppy and I went for two walks all around our neighborhood.

We also continued with our “ball” games and he worked with me on another game called Sit and Stay. The Sit is easy – I already know how to do this but the “Stay” shit is a little harder to understand. Looks like it will be more work – that probably means the return of the “Bark Busters” – ugh more rules I’m sure. I did get in some exercise running full speed up and down the hallways and from room to room. That was fun but I actually was looking for Mamaw and alas – I didn’t find her anywhere. I sure hope she comes home pretty soon ‘cause I miss her so much. I believe Poppy is missing her too – well I don’t blame him ‘cause she is so sweeeeeet!

No comments:

Post a Comment