Monday, May 28, 2012 – IT’S SCHOOL DAY AGAIN!

Mamaw was up today in the dark again…guess that means I gotta get around for school today. She was in such a good mood as she reached in the closet to get me a new can of nummy nums. I laid down on the rug just like I’m supposed to cause she won’t let me have my food till I jump through the hoops…and I was really hungry! Starved is probably a better word for it.

When we got there nobody else was, so she took me over into the grass and I was kinda nervous—wonderin what today was goin to be like… I did all my business right there cause I’m not supposed to make any messes in the house. And I have a nervous tummy so I had to swallow hard a couple of times so I didn’t throw up. But then the big door opened and Miss Renee came out to get me. And then I knew everythin was goin to be okayexcept I didn’t want Mamaw to leave me there alone. She just said, “Bye-bye” and turned her back on me walkin right out the door.

Guess I might as well enjoy myself as whimpers and groans, cause I don’t know how long I’m gonna be here today. Mamaw brought a bag of my low-calorie treats so it could be weeks afore I’m home again. I had a great day too! I saw some of the same dogs I saw last week. Since it's a holiday, there were less dogs but new ones cause they're stayin overnight and such. Hope I don't ever have to do that! Ya know--there's just no place like home...Mamaw was a tellin me that some lady named Dorothy said that.








No comments:

Post a Comment