Monday, May 21, 2012 – CANNINE CRAZE PERFORMANCE CENTER

I started this new ‘school’ Mamaw and Poppy want me to attend. We got to the joint and I felt very nervous so she took me to the grass and let me go poop. She was glad I got that taken care of before we went inside. Then 1 dog shows up then the 2nd and then the 3rd. I kinda wanted to go to them but Mamaw said no. All of a sudden, the door opened and Miss Renee opened the door and greeted us. Renee quickly took me to the back of the joint cause what she wants to do is slowly introduce a dog at a time to me. I didn’t fuss…I just waited till she came to get me. At 11:00 a.m., Miss Renee called my Mamaw and told her how well I had done and that it was going to be rest time for all of us. Mamaw decided just to go ahead and come pick me up.

When she got there to pick me up, they handed over a Report Card to Mamaw. I was glad to get home cause I was bushed! But she just kept right on movin…and e-mailed a message to Renee. The Report Card said I was a Quarterback and she didn’t understand that. Miss Renee sent back a message telling Mamaw that Quarterback means I enjoyed running around with the other dogs. She informed my Mamaw that I met and enjoyed 14 dogs. She tole Mamaw that I didn’t like wrestling though…and oh boy—was she right about that!
I was too tired to enter a thing in my blog…

Keep up with Canine Craze through our social media connections as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment