September 29, 2014 -- It's A Real Rush Around Here Today!

Life really is a mystery ya know?  Mamaw and me--we been reminmicin today; about my adoption, the blog, the books an all of that stuff.  What started out as a hobby is getting to be some real fun now! She made a great big stupid thin at her first book signin--SHE DIDN'T TAKE ME!  She's sayin she won't make that MISTAKE any time soon.

So take note:
WE--yes, I said WE are gonna be at a new book signin at the Pattee Hotel on October 12th from 1:00-2:30. We're gonna be in the outside area. The venue is: It's a Dog Day Afternoon with Scarlett O'Hara.

Momma says she's gonna give treats to my new friends so be sure to come. She's been puttin some stuff together that all you dog's Mama's and Papa's will really like. A slideshow and a booklet of some of my bestest blog posts.

So COME--and ENJOY! I'm sure hopin I'm gonna see ya there.

No comments:

Post a Comment